Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking, or someone else you know is seeking.
Purposes of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
• providing information, products and services to you or someone else you know;
• processing an application you have made;
• If you apply for a position with the company or we are considering you as a contractor:
• undertaking various activities required by law;
• providing you with information about other services that may be of interest to you that we and other organisations that we have affiliations with may offer;
• providing you with promotional information about us and other organisations that we have affiliations with;
• facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services.
We will only use this information for the purposes described in this policy statement.
Methods of collection
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, through business transactions, via email or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may not be able to fulfill the applicable purpose of collection, such as to supply products or services to you or to assess your application for employment.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and so linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Use and disclosure
Generally, we shall explain at the time we collect personal information how we will use or disclose that information about you. We will only use or disclose personal information for a purpose other than for which it was collected or a related purpose if you have consented to such different use or disclosure or such use or disclosure is otherwise allowed by the Privacy Laws. Any personal information we collect in Australia will not be disclosed outside of the jurisdiction. However we may disclose personal information about you to:
• other organisations that we have affiliations with for the purposes of providing you with information about services and various promotions that might be of interest to you.
We store your personal information in different ways, including on paper and in electronic form. We take commercially reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. These may include both electronic and physical security measures.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com we will respond to your request within 30 days. If you believe the information is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate you can contact us and ask us to correct it. If we refuse to give you access or correct it or restrict or limit your request we will explain why. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
Pioneer Water Tanks
PO Box 1874
Midland WA 6936
We will investigate your complaint and will use reasonable endeavours to respond to you in writing within 30 days of receiving the written complaint. If we fail to respond to your complaint within 30 days of receiving it in writing or if you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner.